February 4 - Author and Beyond Expectations volunteer, Chelsea L. Dixon, M.S., M.A.T., has just published a new book designed to help high school students and their parents bridge the gap to college. Bridging the Gap: A Simple Guide to College is an easy to read, easy to follow guide that gives students and parents the information and confidence needed to get started on the college process.
Its useful and practical information puts them on the right path by providing an introductory overview of the college planning process.
Here's what's inside...
- Chapters on Financial Aid, Standardized Tests, Admissions and Application Process, Self- Preparation and much more
- Guidelines and Checklists for Grades 9 - 12
- Glossary of Commonly Used Terms
- Tools, Resources and Helpful Websites
- Special Information and Checklist for Middle School Students
- Special Section Entirely for Student-Athletes
More >> www.bridgingthecollegegap.com